Sunday, February 8, 2015

Welcome to my KAOS!

        Ok so if you haven't figured it out already I am a mom. Yes a stay at home mom who has way too much time and not enough time at the SAME TIME.  By the end of February we will be homeowners as well! YAY! we are buying a single wide in a community we really like and are enjoying being out of the city. Adjusting to life in a small town has been a trip but we have discovered some great places and enjoy a bit more of a selection since we are about 20 minutes away from two great "cities" on either side of us. We however do NOT like the kitchen and the bathrooms or the walls..... but I LOVE the floors. We know we can buy a new one with the stuff we want for about $75k but right now we are focusing on saving and making this one what we want while we look for land and wait for the twins to grow up some more ( I wont cringe AS MUCH when they use the carpet as a canvas in something we plan on upgrading later lol)
        At the same time I am learning how to save money and stretch our groceries further and make stuff at home myself. I spent $20 on breakfast burritos the other day and realized I could have made much better ones for about 1/4 the cost today.....
        So join me and my crazy family as we learn new things and pass the info on to you.... I mean why do all of us need to make the same mistakes when you can learn from me?

No comments:

Post a Comment